(Regarding the title)I’m talking about since I turned teenager. I have been sad and happy both. I used to think that there is something missing in me that having a boyfriend is something unimaginable; I don’t even have a male friend😂😂… (till now also I don’t have😅) I searched for answers. No , not on Google; my classmates and the few friends which I had in my life. Those were school days. They suggested that I should speak to them in a different way. I should dress differently in tuitions. Some of my friends were so good at talking with boys! Some were in a relationship!( shortlasting… I can’t even define the meaning of ‘short’…I used to get the news by my friends or by observing around) I used to be like: my friends have boyfriends and I’m here single! So bad! I can say that during those days there were possibilities of:
1) a girl and a guy being good(or best) friends- ( ok… it’s possible)
2) both of them being in so called “brother–sister” relationship- ( thats the safest because there is nothing like break up in brother sister relationship… only cute fights which resolve soon and there is no gossip also )
3) one of them trying to develop friendship into a romantic relationship-(ummm…cute!)
4) both of them being friends but everyone teasing them of being a couple- ( ahaa wow ! Going to get to see a new couple )
5) both of them in a relationship officially 😀
6) a friend trying to ruin a relationship(maybe because of jealousy)
7) a couple fighting resulting into break ups-( so sad! ) 😦
8) one of them flirting with some other person while being in a relationship ( oh no ! How can one do this ??? So mean ! ) 😠
… I belonged to none ! I belonged to “single“..😂😂😂
I thought to try to develop the skills to IMPRESS a guy.
On Google I once saw something written:
I really admire Selena Gomez; not only because of her beautiful songs but also for the fact that she had many health issues and she fought with everything and now she is back stronger. I once read her quote :
I was like : that’s it ??? Ohhh wow !! Still I’m single ! Why? But I’m glad that many of the guys who came in my life I could see that they couldn’t even find a friend in me. (falling for me: Next to impossible). I’ll continue to be myself becsuse one day a guy will find me amazing and fall for me. I know that this will definitely happen and I will patiently wait for the day.
Hey everyone! I thought to write something different about me which you MAY enjoy.(if you find it boring you can definitely say). My posts were almost monotonous. Pls suggest me some topics to write about on wordpress. I have seen a few posts which were written by 2 or more persons. I found this idea also very fascinating.